I don't think it will help her one bit...and her Mommy should be slapped!!!
maybe she can do that reality show with nicole while in jail...you know the laundry thing...I'll bet this experience will make a more responsible person out of her...who is to blame for spoiling their children ???
I don't think it will help her one bit...and her Mommy should be slapped!!!
She is used to getting what she wants...so she acts like the spoiled brat she is when things don't go her way. And losing her agent is pretty much pro quo when they have someone who makes them look bad.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now wasn't that a sweet thing for her to do. Paris only has one more weekend in the grey bar motel, on Monday she will be a free woman...Call Me Paris, I'll be yer driver [img]wink.gif[/img]It appears Paris Hilton has found a way to pass the time behind bars ? responding to her penitentiary pen pals.
In her own Hilty handwriting, Paris replied to one of the thousands of pieces of fan mail she has received behind bars.
?I just read your letter and just wanted to thank you for your kind words of love and support. The fact that you took time out of your day to write me truly means the world. Especially at such a difficult and scary time in my life,? reads the letter, written on plain stationary.
A rep for Paris confirmed the authenticity of the note, which was posted by E! Online.
?I am being strong and trying to make the best out of the situation. And the letters I'm receiving really do put a smile on my face as I sit here in my cell, sad and alone,? Paris wrote. ?Again, thank you so much and may God bless you and your family.?
The letter is signed, ?Love always, Paris Hilton XOXO? with tiny hearts dotting the "i"s in her name.
However, Paris' time for penning her thanks may be short-lived as she is expected to be released from the Lynwood Detention Facility on Monday.
She has nothing else to do...LOL. Might as well write back to fan mail. I am surprised they are letting her get that much fan mail in jail.
That could be her second prison book..."Letters from Outside"
Paris will be a free woman tomorrow! [img]cool.gif[/img]
What time will you be picking her up Rog? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Did ya catch the buzz on her Larry King interview???
ROTF!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">An empty can of gourmet dog food taken from Paris Hilton's trash fetched $305 in an eBay auction. The sellers were from the Web site HollywoodStarTrash.com, which also listed several other Hilton items for sale on eBay.
A used toothbrush sold for $305; two envelopes sent to her while she was in jail sold for $510; and a Coke can pulled from her trash went for $51.
Bookmarks